THE NEW GT-R
CREATE YOUR OWN RULES
THE GT-R HAS BROKEN THE RULES FOR DECADES. AND GUESS WHAT? IT’S ALL GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
- Horsepower and torque increased – 555PS and 632Nm of torque
- New titanium exhaust with open valve system
- Enhanced aerodynamics with greater downforce
- Improved body rigidity for enhanced stability and handling
- New 20-inch 15-spoke lightweight forged alloy wheels
- Brand new 8-inch touchscreen multi-function display
- Rotary Control on the centre console operates the system without having to reach for the touchscreen
- DAB digital radio and smartphone app integration included
- Active Sound Enhancement introduced
- Redesigned interior with hand-crafted materials
- Prestige Leather seats and interior available in Black, Tan, Ivory or Red surround you in comfort and luxury
- Refined transmission contributes to the new GT-R's smoother acceleration and ride
- Range of sound deadening enhancements including an acoustic glass windscreen
CRAFTMANSHIP EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
FROM THE CLEAN ROOM TO THE TEST TRACK
MASTER CRAFTSMEN BREATHE LIFE INTO THE NISSAN GT-R, CREATING A UNIQUELY HUMAN VISION OF A SUPERCAR.
ONE MAN, ONE ENGINE
Only five master craftsmen in the world are allowed to hand-assemble the GT-R’s engine and affix a plaque carrying their name.
The top development drivers at Nissan were brought together to help create a vehicle that would excel at any racetrack, in any kind of weather, in the hands of any level of driver.
Drivers are assigned to a unique aspect of Nissan GT-R’s development, including an Autobahn expert, a “Marketability” expert, and “Ringmeisters” who pit the GT-R against the legendary Nürburgring.